FAKE TIFFANY WINDOW SOLD BY ALAN SCHNIDER OWNER OF ANTIQUE TRADERS SAN FRANCISCO
I was duped into buying a fake Tiffany window by Alan Schneider owner of Antique Traders in San Francisco.I was just getting started collecting Tiffany and I trusted Alan Schneider who has 35 years experience in Tiffany and selling antiques.
Watch out for this guy he is slick. Several experts from major auction houses examined the Tiffany and told me I paid 20 times what this fake is worth.
I asked the store owner to cancel the sale and refund my money but he refuses.Antique Traders in San Francisco and the owner Alan Schneider is not to be trusted.review #198460
You may also like
- "I bought a watch with HD Spycamera from lightinthebox.com with 8Gig storage/2 hour recording, â‚¬43 and â‚¬25 import tax. I tried it out and seemed ok, then tried to use..."
- "Buyer BEWARE, from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. They Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch Brought a NEW Montrese Allison watch from Empire..."
- "Stay away from a website called www.receptionau.info I never received Ipad2 64.3g. They were a fraud site. they are located in China. They offer unbelievable prices. I have chat with..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Original Report: Richmond American Homes built my home 8 years ago. We purchased the home for close to 700K. Last week i noticed a piece fo siding falling from the sunroom..."
- "I am a regular customer of things remembered but usually I always pick up what I see in store, never had issues with any in past 3-4 yrs. I realized..."
- "My 8 year old border collie developed sores all over her mouth, stopped eating, was whimpering in pain, ran a fever of 103-105 and lost her hair on her back..."