FAKE TIFFANY WINDOW SOLD BY ALAN SCHNIDER OWNER OF ANTIQUE TRADERS SAN FRANCISCO
I was duped into buying a fake Tiffany window by Alan Schneider owner of Antique Traders in San Francisco.I was just getting started collecting Tiffany and I trusted Alan Schneider who has 35 years experience in Tiffany and selling antiques.
Watch out for this guy he is slick. Several experts from major auction houses examined the Tiffany and told me I paid 20 times what this fake is worth.
I asked the store owner to cancel the sale and refund my money but he refuses.Antique Traders in San Francisco and the owner Alan Schneider is not to be trusted.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "At first I thought the deal was too good to be true, but there was absolutely no false advertising! You get exactly what you see on bookvip.com and no hidden..."
- "AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know! I placed an order on December..."
- "My husband purchased a logo from the Calvin Klein outlet store in Hagerstown, Maryland; on July 8, 2015 as an anniversary gift. The straps started to wear out the next..."