FAKE TIFFANY WINDOW SOLD BY ALAN SCHNIDER OWNER OF ANTIQUE TRADERS SAN FRANCISCO
I was duped into buying a fake Tiffany window by Alan Schneider owner of Antique Traders in San Francisco.I was just getting started collecting Tiffany and I trusted Alan Schneider who has 35 years experience in Tiffany and selling antiques.
Watch out for this guy he is slick. Several experts from major auction houses examined the Tiffany and told me I paid 20 times what this fake is worth.
I asked the store owner to cancel the sale and refund my money but he refuses.Antique Traders in San Francisco and the owner Alan Schneider is not to be trusted.bfaefa8
You may also like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "IM Glene Lecias.I made a purchased online a longchamp le pliage neo tote bag (red) but during ive got/received the item last nov.19 2014 nd its lacking sling part.so i..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."