FAKE TIFFANY WINDOW SOLD BY ALAN SCHNIDER OWNER OF ANTIQUE TRADERS SAN FRANCISCO
I was duped into buying a fake Tiffany window by Alan Schneider owner of Antique Traders in San Francisco.I was just getting started collecting Tiffany and I trusted Alan Schneider who has 35 years experience in Tiffany and selling antiques.
Watch out for this guy he is slick. Several experts from major auction houses examined the Tiffany and told me I paid 20 times what this fake is worth.
I asked the store owner to cancel the sale and refund my money but he refuses.Antique Traders in San Francisco and the owner Alan Schneider is not to be trusted.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "The worse he is a scammer Aditya promises you things and never get anything done he delivers work but not complete and not working properly apps developed on wrong way..."
- "Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken. It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment. Water..."
- "Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did..."